To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2015 2:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] FWD Accessible game

Hi,

I have a question, I just signed up for the game.  Yes it's accessible
but it seems a bit sluggish and cluttered.  Is there a setting in
preferences that can make it a bit easier to navigate.  I.E. is there
a mobile site that's a bit less clunky?  I'm liking the game so far.
thanks,

Dacia

Hello,

We are the creators of an online text based RPG called Torn City (
www.torn.com

We're one of the larger text-based browser games out there, appealing
largely to the VI community. We spent many hours making sure the game was
WAI compliant so it can be enjoyed by those using screen reader
technologies.

Our game is in-depth, strategic and fun. Most importantly, it's totally
free to play.

     Jim

Check my web site for my 36 free games.

j...@kitchensinc.net