To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 3:24 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Alter Aeon help

Hi,

I'm new to Alter Aeon and would love any help you can provide.  I have
a hard time if I spell a command and it doesn't like it says that
command isn't recognized.  For example I'm using the drop command and
I type in a set of zombie sleeves or such and says it's not right but
in my inventory it says I'm carrying them.

hel.

thanks,

Dacia