Okay, What I'm saying is where do I find the client on my computer so
I can log in?  When I installed it it gave me an option to launch it
so I did, and played the game for a bit.  Then I signed out.  Now
where do I go on the computer to get to the client or do I log on via
the website?

thanks,

Dacia