As I see it, the more demanding tasks would obviously still remain being done on a full blown computer. The iDevice, or other such equipment, would be the game console. Just as it is now, you could do a lot of minor tasks while on the go using the iDevice or whatever.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "lenron brown" <lenro...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2015 9:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] xbox accessibility?

it will not go all the way mobile. Maybe somethings will but there
will be still major uses for computers.

On 3/26/15, darren harris <darren_g_har...@btinternet.com> wrote:
It depends on how you look at it.

Who would have thought you could play games like doom max pain etc on a
mobile device? By that I mean phone? watch movies on a phone in hd quality?
It's obvious where technology is going.