Hi Dark,

Actually, I just checked and Sarah when installed is 285 MB in size.
However, your point that Interceptor isn't light years bigger still
holds true. There are a few audio games like Sarah which are large for
an audio game, comparatively speaking, but are nothing compared to
some of the mainstream games my son has which are well over a GB or
more in size.

Cheers!