To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] psycho strike, some observations, and Suggestions

Hi Dark,

LOL. You are right. I also misspelled lager.

In any case the primary difference between lager and ale is how it is
brewed. I also think, but am not certain, they also use different
grains. Whatever the case lager and ale taste quite a bit different.

As for rum and whiskey you must have a cast iron stomach. I can't
drink either one of those without throwing up. I hate that stuff. Beer
doesn't bother me. Wine doesn't bother me. However, give me a couple
shots of Jack Daniel's and I'll puke my guts out for a month.

Cheers!