Maybe this is where speech synthesis comes into play, because a logger might drink a lager. You cannot hear the difference, because there isn't any audible difference. Braille beats speech hands down.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] psycho strike, some observations, and Suggestions

Hi Tom.

logger? I thought a logger was someone who choppsed down trees.

I did check the spelling and I meant lager. I'm not sure of the differences sinse I am quite aware lager is a type of beer, but often in Britain beers and lagers are distinguished by those who drink them, especially locally brewed beers and those who are in the real ale briggade.

Don't ask me, on the rare occasions I do drink alcohol I much prefer a good quality wisky or a propper dark rum, or indeed a decent coctale.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
There is always more to know, more to see, more to learn. The world is vast and wondrous strange and there are more things benieth the stars than even the archmaesters of the citadel can dream. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>