Hi Jim.

glad to hear your okay, relatively speaking, though the therapy doesn't exactly sound fun.

All the best,

To: "Christina" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2015 10:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Jim?

Hi Christina,

Yeah as Dorothy said, I Been having some problems that make it hard to work on the computer. I did see my doctor. He gave me some steroids and pain pills. And I have an appointment Monday to see doctor Barns who manipulated me a few months ago and made me feel allot better at that time. I also am going to start some physical therapy.

Yes, my phone number is in my signature, on my web site and in the game text files.

Chardon is a bit east of Cleveland Ohio in northeast Ohio.

I have a friend who messes with Siri. He just asks her things like "Siri, who's your daddy"

Thanks! everyone.

BFN

    Jim

I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People move out of the way much faster now.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA