I agree though I havn't needed it that much I have had some instances where I had blocked airs.
On 1 occation it was just a surringe out and it was fine.
On another it was the eardrops and suction kind for both ears and they were blocked and hurt to. On another it was an over all dose of steroids for 10 days after 6 of those days it was headake so a dose of steroids and painkillers for 4 hours on the hour all day, not fun.