That brought the memory back.  Thanks.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kenny" <p.wildcat1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2015 1:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] embosser noise - Re: braille/large print/other media for audio games (was info games game engines)

You have a basic- d index braille embosser.
Kenny Peyatt

On 6/20/2015 12:02 PM, Charles Rivard wrote:
Although it may seem odd, I don't recall. If anyone can tell from the panel layout description below, I can find a user's manual online? Thanks.

There is a panel of buttons with braille abbreviations on them. At the far left, on is above of. Then a raised line to separate sections from each other. To the right, in the second section, is either ff or 66, then either h5 or hen, then no. The next column from top to bottom are dd and ss. The next column from top to bottom are re and zf. Next, from left to right, are r and m. Next column from top to bottom are #1 and (probably 10) or aj. Next, from left to right, are a, b, c, or 1, 2, 3. Finally from left to right are su, then slightly above and to the right is gr, then back even with su is it, and to the right and slightly below is va.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh K" <joshknnd1...@gmail.com>