his football game is my favorite. I've always associated jim with excellent and fun computer games. I like how he put humor in most of his games too.

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982

On 8/8/2015 1:02 AM, ishan dhami wrote:
O my god !
it is really shocking news.
I will appriciate Mr ward's idea of hosting his stuff in Usagames site.
the question is that who will make audyssey babble report
will phil john or josh.
I love his baseball
ya of course audiogames should publish a news of his demise.
Thanks
Ishan

Hi Shaun,

Giving Jim's games a standard Windows installer would be no problem.
That would be a fairly simple solution to the Program Files folder
issue. It was something I wanted to do for a long time, but Jim was
apposed to the idea when he was a live. However, in light of the fact
someone else might be taking over the distribution and support for his
games now we might be able to introduce a different method of
installation..

Cheers!