I suspect choice of games would probably work, but I haven't tested it.

From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 7:12
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] anyone plays either text adventure,or online text
games?

Hi Anouk.

Those did occur to me, however sinse Roshta is using a braille note taker
that only displays plane text and images, I don't know how well it'd handle
either of those websites.

chooseyourstory has lots of javascript and specifically written controls,
and while choiceofgames is theoretically plane html, it's limited in terms
of browser choice plus has lots of radial buttons and such.

Of course I'm making a complete guess here sinse as I said I've never used
one of these braille note taker things myself and could be entirely wrong,
however when I suggested age of fable and chronicles of arborell  I wasn't
just thinking of online  gamebooks, but also of stuff that isn't too complex
as far as html controls go.

Beware the grue!