Sometimes you get to learn fun things by using cheat codes too (see my
recent tank commander podcast).

From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2015 17:52
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] any cheets for the game blood shed?

Hi Desiree ,

I think that was well said. I by no means use cheats very often, and
when I do it is usually just to play the game in a different way. More
in cases of when I am angry or just want to vent steam by going
through hoards of enemies and mowing them down like weeds. I don't
cheat for cheating sake so much as I just want to experience playing
the game once and a while with invincibility enabled or be able to do
something else not possible during a normal game.

Cheers!