Hi list:

I was wondering if there are any survive the wild players here?

If so I was hoping someone would be able to give me some help.

I just started to play and have some issues which maybe I do not understand
and could help me with.

1.       When I go into the game it is like I am already ready to die. I can
go with thirst of 81 energy of 362 hunger 562 health 850 so it looks as
though my stats are reasonable.

I go in and get a clay and create pots. I am in the water and get water and
drink. I try to create more pots and even though I am in the water I get a
message that my throat hurts and the moisture is getting sucked out of my
throat.

I drink but as soon as I do, my thirst is at 800 and shortly thereafter I
die.

I can't get to where I can get a fishing pole etc for I die to fast to do
anything else.

Am I missing something or can someone give me a idea on what I should do?

I die so fast that I can't do anything but as said get water and then die.

If anyone can help me with this game I would appreciate it. I must be
missing something for it makes no sense that 3 minutes after I start the
game I die.

Thanks in advance.