well it is an open world game where your goal is just to survive. you can cut down trees, make fires, make bows and arrows and shoot at people others players. you can make pots out of clay and drink water and just explore around the maps or even make a boat and paddle and cross the ocean to the city. you can also make a fishing pole and lore and fish and cook the fish and eat them after you prepare the fish of course. you can fish in the ocean or in the streams. you can climb trees, sleep in trees or on the ground, dive under water in the swamp and things. get water bottles from the fishing village to carry more water. you can go to the abandoned campsight get metal from the fence and combine it with other stuff to make a compass. and lots more. its like audio minecraft. its still in development and is frequently updated. it is a server based game all maps are on the server there are usually 20 to 50 or 100 players on at a time. you can chat with other players in or out of character. more areas are always being made more game updates with more and more sounds and stuff.

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982