i got a refurbished hp laptop hp elitebook 6930p i upgraded it to 6gigs of ram and put a solid state hard drive into it and now it works great. i had it for two or 3 years now. did you get your lenovo from newegg and how big is your solid state drive 128gigs or 250gigs?

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982