Hi Sharon and Marty,

Say What rocks!

A couple I know has it and they bring it over with them when they visit. The
game is a blast! :)

You are given a phrase which is out of order and you need to rearrange it
within a given time limit. You do this by removing physical balls from the game
itself and then replacing them back in the order you choose.

Each ball represents a word or part of the phrase and yes, the game does speak
the phrase that you have created by moving the balls around.

So it is pretty funny when you mess it up. (as you are very likely to do at
least once in a session)

I am not sure if the game is still made but I believe it is.

To Marty’s question, as you probably already know, there are ‘Say What’ type
games on the App Store, but I do not know whether they are accessible or not.

Have a great night All!

Cheers!

Cara
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/models/Cara-Quinn

Follow me on Twitter!