yeah blindcooltech site has gone down though to be honest the origional casts have gone down ages before that.
cbt is a good place to get casts.
Their people are in all the test programs and have modded/ jail broken/ cracked all their stuff and know what is what.
So they are trustwerthy people.
pg13.tk is another one for games.
draggon apps and pmsworld or the lead devs in both are chilling in this, games are played in real time and every mistake is made.
Ofcause all seriousness is out the window.
THere is a lot of swaring in there to and its real time.
the casts are almost like you are playing the games controling the players as it were and I like them for that reason.