I think this audio rain making game should have tools such as making your own distructive storm, and then once you have made your storm such as a super typhoon then you can here it how it will distoy towns and cities, or also get to chase your own simulation that would be cool if you can create multiple storms to cause havoc in a city and the object of the game you will have to get all of the people evacuated before the storm hits.