I'm not quite sure what you mean by "because they are open source they're a
danger". A *lot* of very well known and successful software is open source:
7-zip, nvda, the linux operating system, just to name a few.
From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1s...@fidnet.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 19:29
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] blindfold airhockey is now out

The very fact that they are open source is a danger.  Plus it would be more
work for a developer, and the blind iDevice user market is far larger than
the blind Android user market, plus the vast number of phones and different
operating systems is a problem when it comes to Androids.  The number of
iDevice types and operating systems is not much of a factor. Anything 7.0 or
higher is compatible for iDevice users, and most devices will be able to use
the software.

you! really! are! finished!