Hi daran
I t is so confusing of the directions
for the direction use the compass to make a compass combine 1 metal
with a leave and fill a dipped bowl with pot and then add a dipped
bowl.
Then your compass will be ready to use.
For the character please tell me whether your cliant is crashing or
other problems occurs
If you carefully looked at the game's menu you will find an option
named setup account
use that and type your char's name and password and log in
Thanks
Ishan