From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2016 4:24 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a couple of new games out from kidfriendlysoftware

Hi Joseph.

Thanks for letting us know.
I've started playing these and adding them to the db. Hopper is my favourite
thus far, I love the sounds of the lilly pads and jumping to earn score,
also the challenge of deciding when to bale out and when to keep trying. I
wonder if we'll see more levels in the future sinse so far all the levels
are on easy, in particular, having an avoiding cars stage similar to the
original frogger before you start lilly pad hopping would be really nice.

I enjoy roadtrip, though I do wish there were more opponentns in the game
especially with the different skill levels, likewise hearts is fun though I
really miss the passing rules for that game.
Breakout is very awesome and good fun, I'd love to see more levels. Pong I
like, though I miss having an opponent, however that I suspect is what the
air hocky game is about.

Racer I've tried, but I found the interface with vo still rather clunky,
also there were various odd points that for some reason my car would stop
and I'd just drift along in one direction not going fast and suddenly
hitting the fence. It was odd, usually the sterring would be fine but then
suddenly it wouldn't be, which is not something I've found in any of the
other action games I've tried such as pong, breakout and hopper.

I intend to work my way through and at least try all of them, and will
likely purchice several, and Hopefully I'll get them all entries on the db
soon.

All the best,

-----
No virus found in this message.