Hey Phil

  Glad you were able to get it working!  It's an adicting game for sure!

Ron

On 5/30/2016 6:24 AM, Phil Vlasak wrote:
Hi Jacob and Dark,
I got it ot work!
the  sauvegarde.dat
file is generate after the language choice.
I did unzip a fresh copy, moved to the exe and removed JAWS
then hit enter.
My SAPI voice came up and I was able to up arrow to English and hit enter.
The next screen asked for name and I hit enter,
typed in my name, with no voice feedback, then hit enter.
The SAPI voice then pronounced my name so I did type it in correctly.
I played chase the duck and found it very interesting.
I had to use alt f4 to exit as the escape didn't work but at least I can enjoy playing the games.
Thanks, for all the help.
Phil