To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2016 10:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New game, crazy party and card battle

Seems like, as part of the download link, it is indicated that this is a beta. Could that be the reason?

-----Original Message----- From: dark
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2016 3:02 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list

Hmmm, most odd.

If you go to http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=18915&p=2 someone
else appears to be having the same problem so try checking the responses
they get, I had no issues, I don't know if there is an update or something.

Al the best,

Dark.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Schamerhorn" <blindwon...@cogeco.ca>