I am a Dungeons and Dragons player, myself; have been playing, off and
on, for twenty-six or so years.

And, for anyone who is interested, the 5th edition of the game is
probably the best one yet; easy to learn, but lots of character
diversity.

On 11/10/16, Phil Vlasak <phi...@bex.net> wrote:
> the role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons is now in the National Toy
>
> Hall of Fame.
> Dungeons & Dragons, was praised for creating a system of imaginative
>
> play that has entranced both kids and adults.
> When it emerged in 1974, Dungeons & Dragons was groundbreaking, says
>
> curator Nic Ricketts of The Strong. In addition to its own merits, the
>
> game created by Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson established a pattern for
>
> how similar role-playing games might work both on table-tops and,
>
> eventually, on computers and
> other devices.
>
> As Ricketts says, the game's mechanics "lent themselves to computer
>
> applications, and it had a direct impact on hugely successful
>
> electronic games like
> World of Warcraft."
>
> national toy hall of fame
> http://www.toyhalloffame.org/

Justin M. Jones, M.A.
atreides...@gmail.com
(254) 624-9155
701 Ewing St. #509-C, Ft. Wayne IN, 46802