Hi,

ItsYourPlane is no longer being developed anymore.

I'm not sure why.

ItsYourPlane does have a website yes.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

John Sanders

Skype

sandej.2006

sky

On 12/30/2016 6:16 AM, lenron brown wrote:
That was my problem with it as well. Your not doing a lot of hitting
switches, your talking to the pilot but it sounds really cool.