Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2016 12:15 AM
To: Jordan Gallacher ; 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] EuroFly question

I really think it’s a matter of personal preference.
I have yet to do much of anything with either sim. I do own FX x, though after reading how much I need to do for the initial setup of that and iyp I was pretty turned off by that. I also would love a stream of both, noting exactly how both work from start to finish with commands, how screen readers work, etc. And so far as I know, iyp costs money per minute (unless that’s changed now) which I don’t mind, of course. But if I’m simply learning, I’d really enjoy being able to simply try things for free. Of course, it’s been a few years since I’ve done any digging in depth. So don’t quote me on any of this.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10