To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Calling all Gamers.

I think they should make the stuff accessible for everyone to play by default (although yes it will probably mean the developers doing their research and asking more questions), so people can play the games regardless of their perceived disability etc. Yes it means a few more lines of code but so what. That way there would be no need for a separation between say blind accenssible games and a game that random person can just pick up off the shelf and put in their computer or whatever they're playing the game on and play it.