This is waaay off topic, and this is my only post on the topic.
If you think the democrats never did anything for you, then you've never heard of the ADA. If you think democrats never did anything for you, then you've never heard of the copyright exceptions that allow accessible material to be produced without copyright permission from the copyright holders. These are just 2 of the many many many things democrats have done for you. I try hard to stay out of political debates, because what I think about the us system has no bearing on anything except what I think about the us system, and doesn't belong in most online places, but for those claiming neither party ever did anything for you, I can assure you that you're 100 percent wrong.
(that's the last thing I'll say on this topic on list).