for the record, this game is actually going to have graphics so
calling it an audiogame is a bit of a misnomer. haha. This company is
doing what I consider to be an amazing thing in trying to include
blind and sighted gamers at the same time, and the focus on graphics
is a good step in bridging the gap between the two. Inclusive gaming
is an amazing idea, and is long overdue in my opinion. I will pledge
as well, next week, after I'm able to pay again. lol