Credits happen by donations to alteraeon most often and sometimes on special events.

equivalent is $10.00 per 1,000 credits if I have the exchange rate right.
On Tue, 17 Jan 2017, Shaun Everiss wrote:

Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 23:27:01
From: Shaun Everiss <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Alter Aeon - Thief

One thing I have wandered and wanted to do is train some stats like dex and stuff, however I have gone warrior, cleric and then mage I have not touched the other classes yet. I prefur when I can a physical skillset with a few spells chucked in where I can. I have heard you can get credits to buy things, but how does one actually get credits?