Hi Folks,
This is the last 2 days to support this blind accessible Windows game that is under development and get some of the extras goodies listed below.
The Kickstarter url is at the bottom.
A Hero's Call - An Accessible Fantasy RPG by Out of Sight Games
Kickstarter project
ESTIMATED DELIVERY June 2017.

$9,394 pledged of $2,850 goal
243 backers
34hours to go

Experience exploration and adventure like never before! In the premier

title from Out of Sight Games, you are a traveler thrust into a world

of possibilities
when you find the city of Farhaven under attack by a mysterious foe.

Along with a small band of allies, you must explore the surrounding

lands, discover
the identity of your enigmatic foe, and save Farhaven from certain

conquest. Do you have what it takes to answer a hero's call?

A Hero's Call is the premier title from Out of Sight Games. It's a

game originally designed for blind gamers but inclusion is important

to us, and we're taking steps to make the game as accessible to

sighted players as we can, as well. The game is a fantasy RPG with a

strong focus on story and exploration
elements that blind gamers rarely get to enjoy to the same extent as

sighted gamers.
Read on how you can help make
it a reality.

Support this project

Pledge $5 or more
Level 1 - Friend of Farhaven
If you support this game, even a little, we think you're pretty cool -

and we want everyone else to think so, too. That's why everyone who

pledges at least
$5 will get a special thanks in the game's credits - and what's cooler

than that?

16 backers

Pledge $15 or more
Level 2 - Novice Quester
Your journey is just beginning. Or at least, it will be when you

receive your digital download of the game at the time of its release.

INCLUDES:
Digital Copy of the Game

120 backers

Pledge $30 or more
Level 4 - Pathfinder
You may not have been the first to blaze the trail, but you're still

willing to go the extra mile, so you too will be able to claim a

tactile print of the
cover art as your reward.

INCLUDES:
. Digital Copy of the Game
. Tactile cover art print

10 backers

Pledge $45 or more
Level 5 - Treasure Hunter
You have a keen eye for the rarest of prizes, and you're always the

first to get your hands on them. That's probably why you're getting

the two-disc collector's
edition of the game (complete with a copy of the original soundtrack,

plus tactile cover art on the case) for this special price.

INCLUDES:

. Digital Copy of the Game
. 2-Disc Collector's Edition including the game and soundtrack

Limited (1 left of 6)
5 backers

Pledge $45 or more
Level 6 - Adventurer
Someone with such a spirit of adventure deserves nothing but the best

gear. That's why the digital download of the game received by

Adventurer donors will
be accompanied by an exclusive in-game pack of items only unlockable

by donating to this campaign.

INCLUDES:
list of 3 items nesting level 1
. Digital Copy of the Game
. Tactile cover art print
. Exclusive in-game item pack

32 backers

Pledge $60 or more
Level 7 - Keeper of Relics
Your collection won't be complete without at least one of every

curiosity. The two-disc collectors' edition (complete with a copy of

the original soundtrack,
plus tactile cover art on the case) of A Hero's Call will make a fine

addition.

INCLUDES:
list of 3 items nesting level 1
. 2-Disc Collector's Edition including the game and soundtrack
. Exclusive in-game item pack
. Digital Copy of the Game

35 backers

Pledge $100 or more
Level 8 - Councilmember
If you've donated at this level, we're assuming you have a keen

interest in what we're doing. So we want to give you the opportunity

to talk to us in person
about the game development process. That's why the first six people to

pledge $100 or more will receive the opportunity for a one-hour

conference call
with the Out of Sight Games team.

INCLUDES:
list of 4 items nesting level 1
. 2-Disc Collector's Edition including the game and soundtrack
. Digital Copy of the Game
. Exclusive in-game item pack
. One hour conference call with Out of Sight Games
Limited (2 left of 6)
4 backers

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1112411595/a-heros-call-an-

accessible-fantasy-rpg?ref=discovery