Hi,
It is most certainly cominb out. They smashed the goal – got 5 times plus the
amount of money they had asked for, so I’m sure the price will be reduced, too.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Allison Passino
Sent: February 4, 2017 11:32 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A Hero's Call Kickstarter project's last days.

Well hells, I missed it! Was gonna contribute to this kickstarter, but
I didn't know when precisely the cut off time was. Was my own fault
for not checking my messages sooner. Ah well. I am so buying this game
when/if it comes out. Gods, I hope it does! I heard about it on
Youtube, and it sounds so damn cool! sighs I want!