From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of lori duncan
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2017 1:05 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Help needed with Park Boss

Hi I've just started playing Park Boss again, and I can't remember how to
build food stands?  My customers say they're bored even though there's an
entertainer, a bouncey castle and a playground, as well as picknick area and
helter skelter.  I also have customer services and toilets, and have now
gone into my overdraft, meaning I'm in trouble with MR Hardnose.  :)  I
don't seem to be making enough money and amn't sure how to stop my park from
being shut down.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks from Lori.