sure there is. but you have to use talking dosBox for the dos pcs baseball game and some others.

On 2/28/2017 6:44 PM, Stephen wrote:
I shall miss Jim greatly.
At 07:06 AM 3/1/2017, you wrote:
Would be very good if there was some one who could further develop some of Jim's games. I love his baseball. If some one could pick it up and make it a long season game with mlb teams and schedule for 162 games and the pley offs even with the game play that is used there right now. I know of another baseball game made by a Japanese guy, but according to the demo i heard the game play and the sounds there are not that well. Would be also nice if some body could further develop the nfl game. Right now there is no sports simulators for the blind, at least those that could be fun to play. 27.02.2017 23:45, Jude DaShiell пишет: > If I remember correctly, those games were written using powerbasic. I > don't know the status of that development platform nor do I know if > it's possible to convert the source code to another basic dialect so > those could be compiled. I asked Jim Kitchen what he had used to > compile those games while he was still alive and that's what I was > told. More specifically I remember him mentioning powerbasic 7. Hope > this helps. > > On Mon, 27 Feb 2017, Tyler Zahnke wrote: > >> Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 14:39:37 >> From: Tyler Zahnke <programmer...@gmail.com> >> Reply-To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org> >> To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org> >> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Kitchensinc games. >> >> As far as I know, there hasn't really been anyone remaking Jim's >> games, but agarchive.net has a page with the old games in the >> Developers section. >> >> On 2/27/17, Nail Alimzhanov <nail.alimzha...@gmail.com> wrote: >>> Hi guys. I was wandering where i can now find kitchensinc games and has >>> there been any work going on on further developing new versions of >>> those? >>> >>> >>> --- >>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org >>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to >>> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org. >>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at >>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. >>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at >>> http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org. >>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of >>> the list, >>> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. >>> >> >> --- >> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org >> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to >> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org. >> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at >> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. >> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at >> http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org. >> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the >> list, >> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. >> > --- Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org. You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. All messages are archived and can be searched and read at http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list, please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. </x-flowed>