Hi Thomas,

In VB6 a variable is not public unless you name or dimension it a public
variable.  I use the same variable in all of the different subs without fear of
it being seen in other subs or form load etc.  Of course it is also cool in VB6
to be able to name and use public variables when you want or need them.

BFN