Hi Thomas,

I have never created a dll file.  Honestly I don't know how to.  But so what I
do is, I have a starter.frm that contains all of the routines that I use in my
games and when I go to start work on a new game I just make a copy of the
starter.frm with the name of the new game.  I can then modify or delete
routines as needed for that new game and if there are routines that I have used
in other games that are not in the starter.frm I just copy that code from the
old game into the new one.  I know that method is not as sophisticated as
creating a dll, but hey it works for me.

BFN

     Jim

Represented by the law firm of Dewy, Cheatem and How.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA