Hi Jim.

I do enjoy the practice and precision needed in your golf game, I actually
find it a nice break when I want to play something relaxing and don't feel
up to playing an arcade style game, also, the hundreds of extra courses mean
that there's always something new to play as well. What's really odd, is
that I don't particularly enjoy sport or sport games, ----- though I'll try
any audio game that's going just to see what it's like.

As far as Crickit goes, I did used to play it at schoolso I have a vague
idea as to how the game works, but even in England you have to be a fairly
dedicated fan to pick up on the subtleties and terminology of the game.

Football (socker), on the other hand, you get to know whether your
particularly INTERESTED in sport or not. Not only is there a lot on the
local and national news, but also in some parts of the country (including up
here around the city of Newcastl), it's a very indeed. major thing, with
people wearing the appropriate kit for their team, wandering around with
radios broadcasting the match, pubs showing games etc. Some people will even
hitchhike ridiculously long distances just to see their local team play.

Beware the the grue!

Dark.

----- Origi