well it depends what code ms is going to release.
Speaking of which they are already writing a service pack so who knows, maybe
that will fix stuff.
Almost on the day they released vista ms decides to do another pack for release
at the end of the year.
I suspect that when  vista came out it was not fully finnished.
Rather than having setbacks to the date ms just released the buggy vista and
started a service pack.
Who knows.