Hi,

A year ago today Marcie did not answer her morning phone call from me.  Like so
many times in the past I thought that it was a low blood sugar, so I ran across
the hall to give her an injection of Glucogon.  This time however it was not
her blood sugar.  She had passed away sometime during the night.  So maybe in
memory of Marcie, today might be a good day to play a bit of Pong, Snakes and
Ladders, Simon or a round or two on the M L B Memorial golf course.

Thank you.

     Jim

Marcie L Brown January 14 1954 - February 28 2006

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA