Hello everyone,

I am new to this list and so I want to introduce myself first.
My name is Sarah, I am 24 years old and live in Germany.
I play audio games and browsergames for a few years now and I always look
forward to everything new.

Now, I have a question concerning recording audio reviews.

I downloaded audacity a few days ago and so far I like the program and
everything works fine.
But I couldn't find out yet how I can record something like an audio review
yet. How can I record the sound of the game and what I am saying at the same
time? I only managed to record both of it seperately yet, only the microfon
or the game sounds, not both.
Is this even possible with Audacity or are you using other programs for
this?

I would be very thankful for help.

Greetings from
Sarah
--
"Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur."
(Einen sicheren Freund erkennt man in unsicherer Sache.)