Hi Phil.

I am very sorry to cryticise the game. As I said, I'm truly well impressed
with the hole thing and can't wait to explore the rest of the castle and
solve the various puzles, ---- and my thoughts on Bins are of course my
opinion. to explain slightly, the intonation of the voice being both
monotonus and synth derived, game me the impression of a more robot like
effect which was only enhanced by the rather rusty tone. Of course, this is
my impression, and may not be other people's.

several of my lecturers would actually fit the Bins role extremely well, we
even have a professor who's knickname in the university is Morphene cooper,
very much for the same reason as Prof Bins.

Unfortunately, the older and more binslike the professor, the less likely it
is that I could actually convince them to reccord some lines.

If you like however, if you send me the lines for Bins I could have a bash
at recording them myself, or getting one of my acting oriented friends to do
so.

In the production I took part in two weeks ago I played an eldily vicar, and
thus had to age up my voice fairly significantly. Sinse I've been taught by
a variety of similar professors all the way through my degree and Ma I can
hopefully make a realistic intonation and add the appropriate amount of
droning and wheesing.

Also, There shouldn't be any accent problems sinse I'm english myself.

Of course, I certainly don't think the Bins voice is a major problem in the
game at all, I was merely trying to accurately explain all my impressions of
the game, the many positive ones, as well as the one or two negatives, and I
certainly think the game is Fantastic as it is, you've obviously put a lot
of hard work into creating the game, and it's well and truly paid off.

Sorry again for the complaint.

all the best,

dark.