Thomas:

I fully understand and I appreciate that explanation. It really does make
sense to me and it is frustrating because since you, like me, lost vision
after being able to play a game with sight is harder.

I used to play those highly graphic games and loved them and never had a
problem dropping $5060 for a game because that is what I enjoyed.

Now that I am getting older some of the games that are out for the blind
don't interest me.

I love Sarah by Phil when it was in beta status but after playing it for a
while determined though it was a awesome game and a awesome job done with
the game it did not interest me enough to make me download and by it.

I see all the people commenting on the game and how awesome it is but again
not my type of game. Phil did a great job and he needs to be commended.

I understand Tom and appreciate gain your time in writing the email
response.

I will look forward to whatever comes out and hopefully one day maybe sport
games can come out and hopefully once you have everything else done you will
have a opportunity to work on raceway.

I respect every one of the programmers who do this for a living or extra
money and marvel at there abilities and wish I had the time and age to teach
myself.

I tried but just don't have the drive it takes. I have a family and a job
which encompasses my life. I don't have time sometimes to do the stuff that
is required of me for work so a new trade or such world be impossible.

Thanks again and keep p the awesome work! Not only you but every programmer
with those special skills.