From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: 26 March 2007 10:33 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] i'm ON MY BROOM!

Hi Nicol,
He should not catch you if you are on your broom except for his office
which
I fixed with the patch and when your 20 demo minutes runs out.
I guess you thought wen you got on your broom you could explore with no
time
limit!
I guess I could have had the headmaster apparate to near you and stun
you so
the caretaker could toss a rope around you and catch you if you were on
your
broom.
But I did not think of it!
Phil