Hi folks,
I sent a similar message yesterday but I can't seem to have it delivered, so
hopefully this one will get through successfully...

I've been playing and messing around with the demo level of Sarah ever since
the game has been released, and even more intensely since Thursday when I
finally got my registration code, but I still don't get that darn last
magical object that prevents me from entering the first floor through the
first floor door.
I doubt there is a location I haven't already visited, I doubt there is a
spell I haven't already tried in every single place. Still one magical
object is missing and I have no idea as to its whereabouts.
I really need any sort of spoiler, hint, clue, help, whatever to help me
find it, as I am truly stuck if I don't wanna use another way to progress
farther in the game.
Thus far I've been able to find:
broom
flute
remembral
the marauder's map
mirror
penknife
magic wand
piece of string
necklace
end spoiler
Now I really can't seem to find anything else.
Thanks a lot in advance and take care,
Lukas