Hi Nicol,
Honestly I think it would be easier if Phil just put in a feature such
as a menu to appirate to where you wanted to go.
After all appiration is supposed to be based on the triple d rules of
pick a destination, deliberate on it, and use determination to will your
self to that point. Destination, Deliberation, Determination, pop.