Subject: [Audyssey] Bug in quest?
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 18:17:16 +0200
From: "Robjoy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello all,
I've installed quest and tried one of the games which comes with it, called
assassin. When i go west from the first room, i got the following error message:
---------------------------
Quest
---------------------------
Run-time error '-2147417848 (80010108)':

Automation error
---------------------------
OK
I'm not sure if it is quest related, maybe the game is badly written, and it
causes the message. Anyways, i thought its worth mentioning since if it is
quest
related,
maybe it could be fixed in the next release.
Rob

---
Lighttech Interactive
http://www.lighttechinteractive.com