Hi robjoy.

As I was writing the news item for audiogames.net earlier, I tried out the
quest thingy (that's how I know it works with Hal).

I played a fair amount of the spectrum game, and didn't encounter any
runtime errors, so it's probably an assassin related issue, ---- I recommend
you let the quest devs know.

in general, while I can see lots of good points to quest (especially as
relates game functionality), I wish I could just despose of all those random
buttons and stuff on the screen and play the games like a normal tads or
Zcode game, sinse it would speed things up.

also, I found not being able to use the normal If abbreviations like N,S, w,
E, I, L and X item quite a pest, but quite obviously the system is stil
under developement so they might be added in a future version, ----- I might
well contact the devs about this.

when I get a bit more time I'll be downloading quest perminantly and playing
with it (I deffinately fancy a crack at the King's quest game which I've
heard a lot about), but at the moment I'm rather taken up with other
things, ----- like my new change of location!

beware the Grue!