I played it once or twice offline, and there used to be a version running
on the old Accessible Chat for a while which I was in, but as far as I know
I think the only version going now is the one that Phis is doing.  I would
get into that one but I don't have a microphone here on my computer, and I
wouldn't want to be rude.  I'd like to play myself, but without a
microphone I think I'm out of luck, unfortunately.  I remember having fun
when I did play it though.  It'd be fun getting back into it again,
although I wouldn't have any idea of what was going on if I got into it
right now even if there was a way with Phil's game.  I'd have to wait for
the next one, if he even does that.  For all I know it's one continuous
game, but I don't know for sure.

MissWings

AM