Hello gamers,

I finally found some time to read issue 50 of Audyssey magazine and I read
about the game "World of legends" there and wanted to try it out.

I clicked on the link which was posted by the developer in the forum on
audiogames.net:
http://www.rslgames.bravehost.com/projects.html

>From there, I clicked on the logo of the game and came to the project page.
Now there are links for downloading the game itself and a guide for the
different classes. But when I click on one of the download links, I come to
a web hoster and nothing is there to find about the download I just want to
make.

Well, am I doing something wrong or has the developer changed the location
of his game?
Could someone please give me the right url or even send me the file off list
to my e-mail adress? I would appreciate it if someone could also help me to
get the guide for the different classes.

Thanks for your help, it's really appreciated.

Greetings
Sarah
--
"Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur."
(Einen sicheren Freund erkennt man in unsicherer Sache.)